This is a photography
that gathers many memories of my childhood. The nostalgia emerges only with one
image, it is impressive. I do not remember who captured this moment so
treasured in my memory and immortalized the innocence in one image.
That day my
family celebrated the New Year, I was 4 years old, we expected the dinner with
my sisters and cousins and lots of hugs and shouts of joy, so after we could give
in to our dreams and sleep overnight.
More than
the photography, I remember the moment, full of beautiful hope, for example, Santa
Claus, the Easter Bunny, wanting to be a
doctor and a step full of pampering no responsibilities. In the childhood, we
have so much energy, energy that we sometimes forget, energy that we can dream without
limits. The wonder of childhood is believing that nothing is impossible.
Watching a photography is more than looking, it is
an opportunity of reconnecting with oneself.

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminaryou were very cute baby, you step on the road? ahahahha its a joke :)
ResponderEliminar