lunes, 23 de abril de 2012

Technologically Unable

It is funny, before writing to qualify myself as unable. The program "paint" was my roof, I can not edit a picture, I do not know how to mix music, I do not play on the web.
I will tell you a story, at Christmas I received a very modern cell phone, it took several days to upload  music, I have 4G and  I  have only stored forty songs, technology humiliates me.
I have always had cable TV, it filled my heart with joy, til decoders appeared, they have remote controls with many buttons, I only want to change channels.

I do not have mp3, everyone has one and i have never had one, i like listening to music, but also i like listening to the sounds of life, the trees, the birds and talk face to face.
I feell technology turns people into individuals.

1 comentario:

  1. Your story with technology is funny. I agree with the idea that technology makes people be individualist, because human relationships are gradually lost with some types of technology. I feel the human being, more and more, will need to connect with nature and will need to stop by little its dependence on technology, I have no doubt about that. Very good post. Bye.

    ResponderEliminar