jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

My History

I want to talking about of me, i loves that.
The first my name is Ramón, Ortega for my dad, Narea for my mom. I am 20 years old, I live in La Cisterna (my neighborhood is very boring), Santiago of Chile. Iwas born on September, 26 in 1991, one week later of  patriotic party. I have two sister, Karito(22) and Kata(24) and one niece Mikaela(she is beautiful). I am the youngest son.
Always i lived in the same home, is green and small, but not I imports.
I am so in love, I have a girlfriend, your name is Paulina, she is the best in the world, I gave my heart.

I studied in Liceo Politécnico Ciencia y Tecnología, in La Cisterna. I was President of Student Center in two oportunity, were good times. Now study in University of Chile, the carrier of Public Administration, I loves my carrier, i feel i can help in social problem.


1 comentario: